Friday, March 13, 2009

My office cube.

Just some pictures of the cube.


He's actually a paperclip holder. Guess where the paper clips are...
The little guy holding his nose is Stynx, the pirate stinky tofu.

My laptop. Some pocky, coke zero, apples, Pokari sweat. Seems about right.

My schedule. I have a few classes crossed out because I was originally supposed to teach a 12th grade history, but was changed to a 9th grade history at the last second.

A few of the many decorative clips I have. Hey, whatever gets me by, right??...right?...



A few postcards from home. I find myself missing the Flatiron Building.

The first one says "Have a good cry before being all smiles."
Conks got these for me when I was in a phase.
Last week we had our 9-10th grade charity fair...complete with slave auction. For a good synopsis, check out conk's post. I know, I'm being lazy.

No comments: